Justifying an Espresso Machine
How do you justify buying an
expensive espresso machine?
Fill out this form to find out just how much you could SAVE by going DIY & becoming your own barista.
We know, these fancy espresso machines are so darn expensive.
True… but so is spending $750 on coffee shop café lattes each year. Take that money and invest it into yourself by buying a quality espresso machine that will serve you for years.
Benefits of buying an espresso machine:
- Save money. The average coffee shop espresso drink costs $4. You can make the same thing for about 75 cents. (Take the quiz below for more)
- Save time driving and standing in lines. Wake up in the morning and have your home-made latté ready in 5 minutes.
- It’s a great hobby. Learning the art of espresso is simple to get started, but takes years to fully master all of the different drinks.
- People will love you. Seriously. Imagine having some guests over and offering to make their favorite coffee drinks for them in your living room.
- It just looks cool. Yes, they take up a little counter space in the kitchen, but that hunk of polished stainless steel machinery will take your kitchen to the next level of classiness.